There are many motivational videos on Youtube. But this one titled ‘Dream’ is unparalleled. Check this out:
Here are some of the insights from the video worth sharing:
- No doubt it is hard changing their lives; but people who are in the process of working on their dreams are aware that they are going to incur lot of disappointments, failures, and pain. There would also be moments of self doubts. But they also believe that ‘rough times have not come to stay; they have come to pass!’
- When we talk about greatness, let’s understand that it is not meant for certain group of special people. It truly exists in all of us!
- More than anything else, you have to believe in your dream; because if you don’t believe then nobody else can!
- Most people just earn their living, raise their family and then they die. They simply complain about their lives but don’t do anything to make their lives better. They never work towards their dreams, primarily because of fear. They also spend too much time thinking about others. They spend less time on growing themselves. These are not the risk takers. Hence they remain losers in their lives.
- If you want to live your dream, then you have to get the losers out of your life.
- When you start working on your dream, life has a special meaning for you.
- It’s necessary to know that you are ‘an uncommon breed’! Not everyone will have the same vision as yours. You may never be the best copy cat. But you can always be the best that you want to be!
- You need to align yourself with people who are unstoppable, hungry; who want more out of life.
- You you really want to be successful, then you got to invest in yourself.
- You don’t have to go through the life being a victim.
- You must believe strongly in your dreams. “This is what I believe and I am going to die for it! No matter how bad it gets, I am going to make it happen!”
- When you become who you are, the person who you were created to be, then you start separating yourself from others.
- With all the odds, if you still talk about your dream, then take the first step. Trust that the world will never be the same because you came this way.
- Don’t let anybody steal your dream.
- No matter what you have to go through, you must try again and again and again. You have to believe that ‘It’s not over, until I win!’ Then you will live your dream!