People who have been extremely successful in life, have been following certain philosophy of success. Certain quotes by those people who have created history by way of their achievements remain the guiding light for those who are on the road to success.
Here are the 10 most influential quotes of all times along with their deep meaning and interpretation:
1. Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it- Bruce Lee
Being successful is all about discovering your individuality. You have to have the staunch belief that there can be no one like you and what you can achieve and contribute to humanity, no one else can. With this firm belief and faith in yourself, you can create wonders with your life
2. Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude-Thomas Jefferson
Attitude defines the man and what one can achieve in life. If you work towards your goal with the right attitude and approach, then you become an unstoppable force
3. Before you start some work, always ask yourself three questions – Why am I doing it, What the results might be and Will I be successful. Only when you think deeply and find satisfactory answers to these questions, go ahead- Chanakya
This is a fundamental statement from Chanakya who said it in around 300 BC and applicable even today. You have to fundamentally clear of not just your goals but also your actions. Then you always remain self motivate to work towards your goals.
4. Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people- Eleanor Roosevelt
You got to understand the state of your mind and what you are thinking and talking about. Based on this statement of Eleanor Roosevelt, you can check, which category you fall into and accordingly your destiny will be decided.
5. I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work- Thomas A. Edison
To me, this is not just a quote, but a golden rule of success…Never give up and always take failures as steps bringing you closer to achieving your goal.
6. A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him- David Brinkley
When are on your road to success, you will come across many critics and naysayers. You should not get bothered by their comments and reactions. Instead use them to motivate yourself and eventually prove them wrong…Just like Wright Brothers and many others did!
7. It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities- J.K Rowling
True success comes with making right choices and right choices are discovered by making wrong choices! Ultimately our choices define us and determine our destiny
8. You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else. Albert Einstein
To be successful in a system, you need to first understand the system itself and then endeavour to make things better by designing new rules of the game… Thus you can become a game changer!4
9. This is what I believe, and I’m willing to die for it. Period– Will Smith
Once you decide upon your dream, then you should be willing to do anything and everything to turn that dream into reality
10. Success and failure are both part of life. Both are not permanent- Shah Rukh Khan
This is the ultimate truth…Neither the success or failure is permanent. You should cling to neither success or failure in life…But keep moving on to make things better for yourself and the world around you!